KOPlayer vs. MEmu

lennerttt

BTC
Have you ever wanted to try your favorite Android apps on your computer? Then you should be aware we have several free software which allows you to use Android apps on your computer.

As we said at the beginning there are several programs where you can do all this, and now new options are still being started to compete at the industry. From my own experience, the emulator which has always worked better for me personally is KOPlayer, and that's why it is going to be the chosen one for this little tutorial.

In this brief guide, I will talk about the KOPlayer. KOPlayer is a Android emulator which was designed by KOPlayer group. It has a very simple user interface also it permits you to emulate almost any Android app in a virtual environment.

However, you should be aware that KOPlayer is not the only one. Nevertheless, there are almost equally capable alternatives which have a growing legion of followers, such as MEmu, NOX or even the brand new Remix OS Player. The interface and function of most of them is typically very similar, that is, if there's a particular application that doesn't do the job for you, it does not hurt to try out any of these other people.

The very first step you have to take is to install the KOPlayer itself. For that go to the BlueStacks site and, in the top right, you will observe the Download button. Click it to automatically initiate the download of the executable file to install it, and once it's downloaded only start it like any other program.

You may download it from the following links. We also contained the download link to get MEMU software.

After you run KOPlayer applications for the first time it will take a few seconds to load and update the preinstalled software, and when completed it will reveal everything as you view it. {And please note that, exactly like an Android telephone, you also require an Google account to use KOPlayer.